About Me

My photo
I'm Sandy. I live with my partner Mark and our gorgeous girl Juno in Bray, Co. Dublin. I am a postpartum and bereavement doula. I work alongside Private Midwives Ireland bringing a comprehensive continuity of care model to Ireland in the form of Postnatal Home Help. I am a co-founder of Community Doulas. I support and care for families to all outcomes including miscarriage, abortion, stillbirth and adoption. I believe that all families should have the support they deserve in transitioning on their journey into parenthood. I am passionate around re-awakening the lying-in period for new Mama's to optimise rest and recovery, educating around normal newborn behaviour including sleeping and feeding patterns, and in holding space for your emotional response to becoming a parent. By this I suppose I mean to give space to open up and discuss, with honesty, compassion and non-judgement, the realities versus the expectations of The Postpartum Conversation. You'll get me on 086 0438642 or sandy@communitydoulas.ie Have an awesome weekend Sx �� www.facebook.com/communitydoulas www.instagram.com/communitydoulas www.communitydoulas.ie

Dec 6, 2008

Blue Howlie Crystal Properties

Howlite has the ablity to calm your own anger and to absorb anger directed at you. Its soothing energy can also reduce tension and anxiety, and can help still the mind before sleep or meditation.

Blue Howlite is said to reduce a tendancy to over criticise, promote selfless behaviour and to encourage patience. It is also said to help you become aware of your ambitions and goals and to encourage you to achieve them.

In addition, a piece of Blue Howlite, placed by your bed, is said to help you remember and understand your dreams.

No comments: